Arcadia for Destiny 2 review
February 19, 2021
Arcadia for Destiny 2 Review
Arcadia for Destiny 2 is an application created by Kris Eldwyn. Arcadia for Destiny 2 was first published on February 19, 2021. Arcadia for Destiny 2 is accessible for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Arcadia for Destiny 2 is compatible . The most current version is 2.18 Before getting Arcadia for Destiny 2 consider content rating:
- Everyone 10+Fantasy Violence
Arcadia for Destiny 2 requires 11M of empty space on your device.
Arcadia : Your Light From the Darkness
All the useful tools to play Destiny 2 are gather into this App.
This is for all Xbox, PS and PC Users, Solo player or Clan players.
Solo Guardians can use it as a stand alone App and get access to :
- Own stats
- Xur availability, location and what he sells
- PVP Maps and tips
- Useful Links
And Clan Founders can register their Clan into the App to get access to :
- Clan Roster with details about Guardians (last play date, Bungie profile, ClanXP ...)
- Clan Moves (Who's new, and who's left the Clan and when, Inactive Players list ...)
- Add Clans to the group of clan (must be part of the alliance)
- Manage clan requests
- Set their own Clan Rules
And more to come in a near future :)